- 1/2 cup walnuts, cashews, or pine nuts
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups chickweed loosely packed
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. (A blender can be used instead, but the chickweed should be finely chopped first)
If it’s too thick, slowly drizzle in a bit more olive oil.
Add to fresh pasta or enjoy it as a condiment with bread or meat.